Tuesday 3 December 2019

F4Thought #126 - One Book


#F4Thought #126 - One Book ~ What do books mean to you?
We all love to indulge and it was fun reading about how indulgence and vice are viewed by you guys. We always appreciate the support you give us by linking up to the meme.

Spotlight Post #125 by May More


My man entered the meme this week over on his new blog with a great post and Melody also pushed my indulgence buttons. But the one that I really kept thinking about is from the previous host of Food for Thought – Kilted Wookie. He wrote so openly about his feelings regarding cunnilingus. So personal and so inspiring. I hated this act when I was younger. It really takes someone who shows they love it, to make the difference. And KW is that person in this post.

“So combined with taste is the scent of her; so impossible to avoid breathing in as my tongue explores every fold of her cunt. Then there are the sounds she makes as my tongue works it magic” READ MORE...

I recommend it!

Prompt #126 One Book 

Books – oh my you gotta luv em! My childhood is littered with memories of books. I would cycle up to my local library, pick up an Enid Blyton or two and return – only to go back the next day to change them – read from cover to cover.

As soon as I thought about this theme I got excited to find out about your books. Tell us about that ONE BOOK that you have read loads of times. The book you could not do without in your bookcase. Kinky or not ;-)

In case you prefer guide questions – here you go.

May Asks...
  • Just one book. Why is this the book for you? 
  • Were there other contenders? 
  • What do books mean to you?



I asked Floss

Which book do you remember above all others from your childhood?

I loved books as a youngster and read constantly from the moment I was able to do so. The book that came to my mind when I read May’s question though was The Wind in the Willows. I loved reading about all their adventures and it was filled with fun and friendship. I still have the same copy I had from being small and have since read it with my little boy, so now it has double the memories.


Please remember to check out other peoples posts...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

F4Thought #146 - Lockdown

#F4Thought #146 - Lockdown - Currently we are experiencing an unprecedented situation as most of the world is involved in some kind of lo...