Tuesday 12 November 2019

F4Thought #123 - The Things We Do For Love

The Things We Do For Love #F4Thought
#F4Thought #123 The Things We Do For Love
There were so many good perspectives on Faking Orgasms from last week’s prompt and as the task for choosing the spotlight post fell to the lovely blogger who suggested the topic, Julie of Master’s Pleasing Bitch.


Spotlight Post #122 by @MPBJulie



Julie chose Faking an orgasm - not quite a good idea by Isabelle Lauren saying … 


Spotlight Post #122
The following quote really struck a note; ‘I think that’s what surprised me the most about having enjoyable sex again. I thought my body would remember how to orgasm – kinda like how you never forget how to ride a bike – but nothing was further from the truth.’ Read More


I chose Lauren's post because the need to write about this topic once she saw it shone through. Her post came from the heart as she unpacks the reasons for faking orgasms and the pain (physical and emotional) that followed.


But then this: ‘As to whether an orgasm is important to me… If I’m honest: no, not really. Of course I’d love to orgasm during sex, but it’s not necessary.’ This is the experience of so many of us once we are in a happy, stable and loving relationship.


Prompt #123 - The Things We Do For Love


I didn’t exactly think this post up by myself. It was actually inspired by Anything he wants: love, piss and foolishness by the fantabulous Girl on the Net. I remember reading it and thinking, ‘you know what, I wonder what the lovely F4Thought participants have done for love?’ Maybe like Meat Loaf, you’d do anything for love, but you won’t do that. Either way, I’m eager to hear what this prompt inspires you to write about. 


If you need some further inspiration perhaps consider the following ...
  • What are the strangest, best, worst, sexiest or kinkiest things you have done for love? 
  • Do you think you really did those things for love or was it lust in love’s clothing?
  • Did you ever do something in the name of love and later regret it?
When I decided on this topic I must admit love that leads to romance and sex was in my mind. Please don’t feel obliged to follow suit, the love we have for our parents, children and friends I suspect could feature high on the list of things to write about. Maybe even things we’ve done for the love of a career or hobby. In fact, I’ve personally done plenty of things out of self-love (and I don’t necessarily mean a masturbatory way), perhaps that’s something to ponder as well. 

I asked May; Romeo and Juliet is often touted as the greatest love story ever told, and they did some intense things for love, in your opinion May what is the best fictional love story out there?

May says ... I think it is "Endless Love - the book not the movie. I read it when I was 15 and again in my 20's. It blew me away with the intensity and the storyline. In my opinion, it is a modern classic.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

F4Thought #146 - Lockdown

#F4Thought #146 - Lockdown - Currently we are experiencing an unprecedented situation as most of the world is involved in some kind of lo...