Friday 5 July 2019

F4TFriday #106 - Crazy


Crazy #106 f4tfriday
#F4TFriday #106 is - Crazy!
Thank you to all of you who linked up to the topic of Communication last week. It is such an important issue to tackle within any relationship.

#105 Spotlight Post

This week the spotlight post is from Marie. Her entry really resonated with me. Particularly this quote

“You might think it is, but for me conscious and clear communication is definitely not a given. In my head I can form perfect sentences, have the perfect conversation, and I can say the things I really want to say, but the moment I enter a conversation, I can’t think of anything I wanted to say, and my words seem to come out all garbled and twisted. Sometimes with discussions it takes me days to think of what I actually should have said, as I can feel quite blown over by people who always seem to have their words ready. I don’t.”  Read More...


Prompt #106 ~ Crazy

 

Crazy has a few definitions and can be seen as medical term or a way of feeling deeply. Here are a few of them ~


mad 
deranged
unstable
passionate
fanatical
angry



Please refer to Crazy in any way you like in your post. When I think of the word Crazy the song from Gnarls Barkley comes to mind ~

I remember when
I almost lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space 

So with those words in mind here are some guide questions for you ~

crazy f4tfriday #106
May Asks...
What drives you crazy ~ Is it external (someone else's behavior) or internal (hormones, emotions). Perhaps something you care deeply about?

Do you lose control?



Floss Says...
I asked floss if she has ever been fanatically crazy about something in her life.

 
I have been fanatical about a lot. As a kid I collected everything! I could just have one mug - I needed 100+ (not exaggerating). Key-rings, trolls, stickers & fridge magnets were collected with the same gusto. As a teen I collated an impress collection of images of Melanie C. She was my biggest teenage crush and my bedroom was plastered with every image I ever found of her! I’m less fanatical these days and tend to plough that level of passion and commitment into the blog and kink! Oh and unicorns! And Harry Potter! Okay I lied, I’m still fanatical about a ton of stuff!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing my post for your spotlight :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete

Featured

F4Thought #146 - Lockdown

#F4Thought #146 - Lockdown - Currently we are experiencing an unprecedented situation as most of the world is involved in some kind of lo...