Friday 24 May 2019

F4TFriday #100 - Landmarks

#F4TFriday 
This is the 100th Food For Thought Friday prompt. If you'd asked me when I started this meme if I ever thought I'd manage to keep it going this long, I would almost certainly have said "no". That it has kept going so long is, in the main, down to the support of those of you (59 of you so far) who have provided contributions week after week to the questions that I and several others have set. So, I would like to offer sincere and very heartfelt thanks to those that have supported and contributed.

This is, however, to be the last prompt that I will be setting. Sadly I no longer have time to devote to this project. However, all is not lost. The lovely May (@May_Matters) of Sex Matters, and Floss (@_floss_84) of Floss Does Life have kindly agreed to step in and take up the reins to keep this meme alive.


So, to celebrate this particular landmark, what we want to know is:
What, if any, have been your particular landmarks, either in relation to your blog or your wider life?

Do you have any future goals/landmarks you want to achieve? What are they?

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

 Late but Welcome 

PS: Once again, I would like to thank every one for helping make this meme the success it has been. You are all above wonderful. And an especially HUGE thank you to May and Floss for taking over.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks KW - Floss and I are looking forward to presenting this meme for you - thanks for passing it over to us ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Featured

F4Thought #146 - Lockdown

#F4Thought #146 - Lockdown - Currently we are experiencing an unprecedented situation as most of the world is involved in some kind of lo...